Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hello Again!

I have been terribly remiss in my blogging since late in my pregnancy and after having the babies...I will be making a blog for them. But this is Josey's blog so enough about them....more abour her.

Ok so the thing is I have not so much time these days so this entry will be short...and sweet. She is adjusting to her new siblings...it has been tough though. She loves them no doubt about that but she also misses being the be all end all in mommys world. In the past few months she has gained two siblings, got a bike for Christmas and also a new stuffed animal from Build a Bear with her play group friends. She turned three about a month ago, and we had a fantastic play group Valentines party yesterday. More to come later....


Josey with Lucey

Josey with Pinky her new doggy from Build a Bear

Fun in the snow

Josey with her new bike on Christmas morning

Josey hamming it up during their homemade Christmas picture shoot

No comments: